Barratt London and Hyde Group’s proposals for the second phase of Harrow View East have been developed in close consultation with Harrow’s officers, councillors and the Design Review Panel.
Our proposals for the second phase include:
- 350 new homes, with a range of types, unit sizes and 40% affordable housing
- Delivery of further green space for the people of Harrow to enjoy
- Leisure facilities to provide amenity for new and existing residents
- Community space to meet the needs of local residents and groups
- 40% parking provision, equating to approximately 151 spaces
If you would like more information about the plans, please use the link below to download a PDF copy of the banners that were on display at our public exhibition in June 2018. You can also download more information about our first phase.